Since Valentine’s Day is in just a few days, I thought I would share some of my favorite free Valentine’s Day patterns. I wanted to create a new pattern to add to this collection but time has not been on my side lately. So here are 10 great Valentine’s Day themed patterns:
1. Valentine’s Candy Crochet Bags by Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me
2. Crochet Heart Rose Wreath by Kara at Petals to Picots
3. Valentine’s Tablecloth by Bernat Yarn
4. I Give You My Heart Bookmark by Ginny at Sunflowers at Home
5. Amigurumi Love Birds by Lion Brand Yarn
6. Crochet Heart Coin Purse Pattern by Anabelle at I’m Hooked
7. Pop Heart by MyGurumi
8. Aran Hearts Throw by Red Heart Yarn
9. Penguin by Lupita at crochet_goods
And of course, what is Valentine’s day without…
10. Crochet Box of Chocolates by Red Heart Yarn
If you guys have any patterns you would like to share, be sure to include them in the comments below. I would love to see any of your Valentine’s Day designs.
Thanks for reading!
amigurumi, bookmark, candy bags, chocolates, Crochet, crocheting, Heart, love, love birds, pink, red, rose, throw, Valentine's Day